BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Good outcome

Well I went to the doctor this afternoon because my headaches are just not getting any better and the doctor decided that it was probably due to an increased amount of progesterone due to the pregnancy. He gave me some different medicine and told me only to use it when it was necessary. He also told me that at my next doctor's appointment he wanted to see if there was any changes in my headaches. Hopefully by then I won't be experiencing anymore but we will have to wait and see. I am glad that it wasn't anything really serious and hopefully everything will be better in the next two weeks. Jeremy was relieved to find out that it wasn't anything major and that it will probably pass. My blood pressure was good and he said that everything else looked really well-what a relief. I hope that everyone is having a great week...it is officially over for some and for others it is just a few days away...time to re-join the "working" class-haha...

0 comments: