BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One Down...One to Go!!

Well I finished my first summer session and pulled a 4.0...man it was just a little tough!! I have a week off and then it is back into the full swing of things with the second summer session. Other than that, we haven't done a whole lot of anything since we got back from coaches outreach. We are starting to fix up the house and do odd things to do such as painting the trim outside...replacing the dishwasher and probably going to paint the bathrooms before we have to start school. Tanner will be leaving next Friday for his last summer visit with his dad...it is always hard when he leaves but I am glad that he can spend time with his dad and step-mom and two younger brothers. I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats on a great semester!