BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New pictures

I thought that I would add some new pictures of Emily and as soon as I get some of Tanner I will add those as well...

Emily is getting in some practice of making faces at her daddy for when she is older.

Emily is holding Naveh (a foster baby). My mother-in-law was watching her for a friend. Emily wasn't happy when I was holding her, in fact she walked away from me after she saw me.

The last one is where she passed out watching a movie in the rocking chair...

I can't believe just how much she is changing everyday. I hope that everyone enjoys the pictures.

1 comments:

tracy said...

cute pics. I love the one of her asleep in the rocker. Those are the best - when they fall asleep all by themselves and just lay there in all their innocence.