BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 2, 2008

Family Time

Well I must say that I am glad it is Friday...It was a long and somewhat stressful week and you could just feel it from the kids at school as well as my husband and son. I am so glad that we can just hang out around the house and enjoy some down time. Tanner is camping with his cub scout troop and will be back tomorrow afternoon some time. So it's just me, Jeremy and Emily and she is keeping both of us on our toes...She demands so much of our attention and especially Jeremy's...it just makes me laugh when she calls out to him and how he caters to her every need...she is the "Princess" but I must say thatshe doesn't reign over the house...I am glad that we have a 3 day weekend-as I have said several times-and we don't have a whole lot to have to rush and do. I can just sit around the house and relax. I hope that everyone's weekend is very relaxing.

0 comments: